Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ich sitze in meinem Flugzeug

While looking on youtube for children´s rhymes, I found this nice song:




Below is a variation of the text from a website where you can find many more songs. 
http://www.labbe.de/liederbaum/index.asp


1.
Ich sitze in meinem Flugzeug
und schau hinab auf's Land.
Da unten steh'n die Leute
und winken mit der Hand.

2.
Jetzt flieg' ich eine Schleife,
ihr Leute sollt mal seh'n,
ich kann mich ganz im Kreis herum
mit meinem Flugzeug dreh'n.

3.
Jetzt flieg' ich langsam runter,
mein Ziel soll ... (Namen einer Stadt einsetzen) sein.
Da hab' ich ein paar Freunde
und bin nicht mehr allein.



Translation:

I am sitting in my airplane
and looking down on land.
There are people down there
Waving with their hand.

2nd
Now I fly a loop
you people shall see it,
I can make a complete circle
And turn with my plane.

3rd
Now I fly down slowly,
my goal is ... (Insert name of city).
There I have some friends
and I am no longer alone.


It is especially interesting for small children when you act like a plane, and fly with your hands. Mine surely like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment